Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Crazy woman moons my cop...

My poor cop has to put up with a lot. People in San Francisco are just nuts some days - he's been spit on, tripped, called a bajillion names, had things thrown at him, but takes it all with a grain of salt and a smile. He's so tolerant and truly one of the great guys out there watching out for us all...

Case in point: This past Sunday around 1 p.m., by Washington Square Park on Filbert, the cop said he saw a woman jogging - she ran across the street against the light - plus she had earbuds in, making the situation more dangerous.

Said he briefly blew his horn and appeared to scare her and said something over his loudspeaker. Unappreciative runner not only didn't stop, this ditz proceeded to slide her shorts down in back - she MOONED my cop!!!! And NOT just mooned, she continued on jogging with her lily-white hiney hanging out WHILE flipping him off behind her back.

Said he followed her for blocks - she only pulled up her shorts when strangers were around - then right back down. He eventually turned onto another street, and she went on her way...

So when he's telling me this, I'm out of my mind shocked. Get her!!! Tase her ass!!! Go tackle her, handcuff her on the spot and throw her in the back of your damn squad car!!! So I asked him why the hell he didn't do any of these things, and he said, "Because you probably wouldn't have talked to me all night if I did..."

OK, this is the 2nd damn time he's done this to me...  Totally minding my own business, he sees me running and can't resist but to come up behind me and chirp his siren or beep his horn or yell through the loudspeaker at me, and frankly he's scared the living shit out of me both times. Twice!  Suffice it to say then, that this past incident also marks the second time he's followed me bare-assed and flipping him off.

Certainly this is some abuse of civic power, right?

Kar

No comments: